Thursday, May 8, 2008

A fantastic PUG I think!

I hope everyone enjoyed the PUG as much as I did last night! It was great to see so many new faces and plenty of familiar ones as well!

A special THANK YOU to Andrew Niesen of LaCour for speaking with us about storytelling! I am always so impressed by the way LaCour captures life in their images! His process for creating a story through images was so clearly defined and conveyed! It was great to get to peek into how his process works towards the final product!


JavaVino - was great as well! Thank you to Pictage for providing delicious snacks and helping us try out some new digs! Next time - parking will be a little easier - we can use the lot next door and the lot across the street - according to the staff anyway! We would love feed back about the space!

As I said last night - please feel free to share thoughts, ideas and concerns here on the blog! (Lets keep it constructive!) We want to make the Atlanta PUG a great resource and a fun event for YOU!
One concern that we want to address ASAP is NO MORE WEDNESDAYS!! We had numerous requests to return to THURSDAYS - feel free to chime in.

Thanks to Adam our fearless Pictage rep for all the images! You guys look fabulous!

Jenn

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I had a lot of fun with you guys. :) For my first PUG meeting, you all didnt scare me off TOO bad. :) heheh I LOVED the place and now that parking isnt an issue..I think its perfect. :) What about Tuesdays for a PUG meeting? Im probably the only one ever whose church's midweek group meet so on Thursday nights and I totally dont mind working around everyones schedules ...but for the sake of suggestions... I suggest Tuesdays. :)

LaCour said...

We had a great time with everyone at the PUG! Atlanta has such a fun, thoughtful group of photographers. I hope to see this group grow and learn from each other even more!

I think Tuesdays or Thursdays would be cool...

Rachel (and Andrew)

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely liking the new digs. I'm also in favor of changing the night we meet. Seems like Weds are not working for a lot of folks! My vote is for Thursdays since I'm always trying to set up client consultations for Mon and Tue.
Vote for Thursday here! (Tues could work but Thursdays are ideal for me)

Mike Warren said...

Another great PUG!! Great to see everyone again! Thanks all you LaCour folks for jumping in the past couple of meetings with some great info! I am voting for Thursday nights for PUG as well. I think they work better for our schedules.