Wednesday, May 14, 2008

THURSDAY PUG IT IS!

It seems pretty unanimous that Thursday is the night of choice!  
I like this idea too!  
SO - 
Our next PUG will be 
THURSDAY June 5th  
7pm-9pm  
at Java Vino in the room upstairs!
579 N. Highland Ave NE
Atlanta GA 30307
[Image] Free Pug Clipart.

*** A quick note or two about JavaVino.  Last month Pictage was kind enough to pick up the room rental fee and provide delicious snacks! (including the cream puffs that I seem to have single-handedly devoured)  The fee is not much and I think we will easily cover it as purchases by anyone attending are subtracted from the cost.
[Image] Free Pug Clipart .
So grab a coffee, wine or snack on your way upstairs so that we can keep meeting at this cool space!  Mention to them that you are with the PUG so it gets added to our total! 

ON PARKING
The baristas at JavaVino urged us to use the parking lots next door and across the street if theirs was full.  I pass this on only as what I was told and will update everyone if we learn otherwise!

I can't wait to see you all there and will be posting soon about our next speaker!  I'm very excited about hearing what he has to say!

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! *doin' the happy dance!*
I'll be able to come to many more PUGs now!