Thursday, May 22, 2008

MATT ADCOCK of Del Sol Photography!

I am so excited to announce June's speaker!!  
Matt Adcock of Del Sol Photography and Flash Flavor is coming to speak about 

Getting The Light "Off The Camera"!!


Matt will be talking about camera flash techniques - manual and ttl flash.
He will also discuss the new Radio Poppers that he has added to their lighting arsenal.

Matt is an international award winning photographer with Studios in both Atlanta and Playa Del Carmen.  He and his wife Sol are incredibly talented photographers with a rapidly growing company!  
Better than that, they are a fantastic couple and some of our favorite people because of their passion for life, people and fun!

Definitely check out his website and the flash flavor blog to learn more about his incredible work!!

12 comments:

Mike said...

OH, this should be great! Matt and Sol rock! Cant wait until next week!

JenOdom said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear some killer tips!

Mike said...

Catherine and I will be there!

Sara Speert Photography said...

See you there!

Matt Yung Photography said...

Nuts...I won't be able to be there. I hate that.

Jes McGowan said...

I'll be there. Excited to see and hear about the radio poppers.

Jes McGowan said...

I'll be there. Excited to see and hear about the radio poppers.

Anonymous said...

we're new to the world of pug- is the meeting tonight open to anyone?

Jenn Linke said...

PUGS Are Pictage User Groups...the meeting is open and offered to all Pictage members or people that work for a studio that uses Pictage.

Melissa said...

I'll see you all there!

Matt Adcock said...

SUPER THANKS PUG and everybody else that was able to put up with me for 1+ hr. I always enjoy networking and sharing my knowledge and only hope that I've inspired someone to go out and have more fun with lighting!

Cheers!


Matt

JenOdom said...

Great job, Matt! You covered a lot of material in a short amount of time. Great to see ya in the States for a wee bit! Can't wait to play with some off camera flash flava this weekend! Thanks!